Please read the terms & conditions carefully. Your access to & use of the services is conditioned on your acceptance of & compliance with these terms.
If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the services.
STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM
Registration Agreement: The “Student Registration Form” is the Registration Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) between the applicant and GYAN IAS
FEE & OTHER DETAILS
1. All courses have different starting dates and different fees and all information is stated in our website and application.
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. The syllabus is divided into various units such that the Course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame or entire. The course schedule may be changed anytime.
5. The student is expected to attend all the classes and tests to get the full benefit of the Course and sustain his eligibility for course benefits.
6. Registration/Admission to a Course is not transferable to any other individual/entity.
7. Students have no entitlement to provide, sell or loan any material, assets, workbooks, notes etc provided to him, to a third party. If any student find out with sharing the ID and password with other students then his/her classes will be blocked.
8. Students will be issued with ID cards upon registration, which is expected to be there with Students at all time during classes.
and produce it upon request.(face to face classes)
9. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Pendrive or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Pen drive and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
· You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Pen drive and / or our products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Pen drive and / or our products.
· You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Pen drive and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms GYAN IAS
10. We may also contact the user through SMS, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, GYAN IAS is non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
Students are advised-
1. Do not carry any valuables to the study center and the management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the same.
2. Are expected to keep the utmost level of discipline, while they are in the study center premises. A student should not involve him/herself in disruption/disturbance of teaching student, administrative work, and curricular activity, including any attempt to prevent any staff member of GYAN IAS from carrying on his/her work and any act reasonably like to cause such disruption.
3. Not to involve in damaging or defacing study center’s Property, Equipment and Facilities available at the study center.
4. Students are expected to behave responsibly and help GYAN IAS Classes for better upkeep and maintenance of the property and equipment available at the study center.
5. The student should not use abusive and derogatory slogans at Intimidator language while they are present at the study center.
6. Eatables and any type of drinking items are strictly prohibited in the classrooms.
7. Students should keep their mobile phone on silent mode. Staff members of GYAN IAS are empowered to withhold/ confiscate in the interest of other students.
GYAN IAS may levy a suitable penalty or fine a student including cancellation of registration for violation of guidelines.
In case a student desires to seek a transfer from one Course to another, then he/she has to make an application, stating the reasons for the request.
A transfer is Subject to-
1. A student must ensure to attend all the classes.
2. While GYAN IAS are aimed at enhancing the academic performance of a student to score high marks, it is essential that the student displays continuing, participative interest and involvement during the classes. Merely joining at GYAN IAS does not assure high marks.
Merely joining at GYAN IAS does not assure high marks.
COMMUNICATION TO THE STUDENTS
1. Communication regarding changes in specifications of services provided by GYAN IAS classes or changes in Student’s Rules will be intimated through the website www.gyanias.in
2. If there is any class cancellation or change in the schedule of the program, students shall be informed by mail/SMS/through GYAN IAS website.
3. Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time.
STUDENT FEEDBACK & GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
1. In order to improve the quality of services provided to students, GYAN IAS actively seeks, appreciates and acts upon Feedback from students about its services from time to time.
2. Students/Parents can approach the reception, with their queries for assistance guidance.
3. Students may take a photocopy of the Registration Form for future reference. GYAN IAS reserves the right to take disciplinary action, including suspension of the students from the classes, in case the student is found not following any rules and regulations at the study center.
4. GYAN IAS decision in any of the above shall be final and binding.
5. All disputes are subject to Patna jurisdiction courts of law.
DECLARATION BY THE STUDENT